Op. 60 - The famous 25 Studies by Carcassi. Thanks to John Chiu.
The Guitar/Lute Concerto in D Major - By Antonio Vivaldi, minus the solo part. Thanks to Larry Broda.
Two MIDIs thanks to Christer Holmdahl:
Several MIDIs by Yours Truly:
- Flight of the Bumblebee- By Rimsky-Korsakov
- Jupiter's Theme - from The Planets, by Gustav Holst
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - An "easy" version of J.S. Bach's popular piece, corresponding to the notation on Classical Guitar Sheet Music page.
- Gymnopedie No. 3 - By Erik Satie.
- Tremolo Exercise - A flamenco-based tremolo exercise for classical guitarists.
- Minuet in G - From The Little Keyboard Book of Anna Magdalena Bach.
- Falseta No. 1 - From the Soleares of Paco de Lucia.